Mark Twain stated, “Many a small thing has been made large by the right kind of advertising.” Advertising has many forms; your advertising budget will guide you in selecting the types best suited to your business. The best ad methods will help grow your business into a fierce competitor.
MyChesCo proudly serves our community and our aim is to connect, inspire and engage. As a highly trusted voice and source of information for Chester County, Pennsylvania, advertisers have the opportunity to reach a targeted, local audience on the internet.
Our website, e-newsletters and social media channels allow us to reach a large and growing digital audience. Advertising through MyChesCo will provide your company a connection to the thousands of visitors who come to our site for the latest news and events taking place in and around Chester County.
Why Advertise with MyChesCo?
MyChesCo is part of the Google Display Network. So, with very few exceptions, in order to advertise with us, your business must have a Google Ads account. We have found this provides the greatest benefit to our advertisers.
- Measurable Results – An old marketing maxim states, “Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted; the trouble is I don’t know which half!” Since advertising on MyChesCo funnels through Google Ads, every single aspect of your marketing campaign is measurable, right down to the number of clicks, number of impressions, click-through rate (CTR), number of conversions, conversion rate, cost per click (CPC), cost per acquisition (CPA), etc. It is easy to measure your return on investment (ROI).
- Cost-Effective – A prime benefit to advertising on MyChesCo is it is extremely cost-effective. You only pay when someone clicks on your ad and you determine exactly how much you want to spend. You can set your budget from as little as $10 per day up to $5000 per day. More importantly, you can optimize your campaigns by gradually lowering your cost-per-click, which will increase in traffic without increasing your costs!
- Locally Targeted – MyChesCo was created for the people of Chester County, by people from Chester County. However, while 97 percent of MyChesCo’s traffic is within Pennsylvania, and 95 percent of that traffic is from Chester County, location targeting will ensure your ads are not wasted on visitors who will never visit your showroom or become your customer. MyChesCo is part of the Google Display Network. So, you have the ability to ensure your ads are shown only to those within your specific geographical area.
- Retargeting – When a MyChesCo user clicks on your ad, you can continue to show them your ads on other websites. Retargeting involves showing paid ads to users based on their past web activity on your site. It empowers advertisers to follow users and show ads across Google’s large network of partner sites on the Google Display Network.
- No Long-term Commitments – Many other media websites in Chester County try to force your company into a contract. Your ad will show on their site for a set period of time, and you pay regardless of how often it is seen, how often visitors click to your website, or how effective it is. Using Google Ads to advertise on MyChesCo gives you peace of mind, and allow you to pause or cancel your campaign at any time.
How to Advertise with MyChesCo
Advertising on MyChesCo with Google Ad’s managed placements is very simple and very easy.
- Sign up and log in to your Google Ads account at https://ads.google.com.
- Click the Campaigns tab at the top, and choose the campaign you want to edit.
- Go to your Display Network tab and click + Targeting, which is located above the graph.
- Create and/or select an ad group.
- Click the “Add targeting” drop-down menu and select “Placements.” Type in mychesco.com the ad group. If you’d like to add multiple placements at once to your ad group, click the Add multiple placements at once link at the bottom of the box.
- Click Close and then Save to add the placements to your ad group.
Your business can reach thousands of Chester County residents through targeted advertising on MyChesCo. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us.